Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Other sites exist, they just aren't as widely used.
Links on the main page.

Also, some members chat/talk on other sites that weren't specifically made as off-shoots of MX
Every time you try to get people to move. . . .less and less go.
People get tired of moving about, it's hard to get every one to willingly start over on another site again, etc.
I'm still surprised by how many people are here.
Same.
And more keep joining too. . . .
Congrats. Go have fun, don't get yourself into too much trouble, the mods are watching. Oh, and don't talk about us. You WILL get banned for talking of us, unless it's bashing.
:) Thanks.
The mods don't like it. You can talk about it here if you want to, I'm just saying this as a warning, the mods don't like us, and I don't want them to hold that against you.
It's NOT fair, on MX, and as the mods put it 'If you don't like it, go somewhere else'.

I agree with you, though.
Nope.
It's in the unofficial TOS -- the ones that require you to have an insanely comprehensive working knowledge of site politics... aka do not speak badly of MR (to the mods/the site owner it is the word of God), don't talk shit about the mods, don't mention antis unless you are mocking them as idiots, wondering who they were, or recommending a fic one wrote, and do not draw attention to yourself.
Yeah. . . . it's the bias of the mods.

Don't mention us, unless you wish to get banned.
. . . .you're telling us?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service