Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...I think I need some meds or something.

Genn's the team chew toy? No fuckin wonder :C

Get some real team dynamics, mods.
*hasn't taken ADD meds today*
I am writing this reply because it's the only way I can get to the end of the thread and see what's going on withoutclicking through all 150+ pages. And I'm in a bad mood cause it's 5.15, I really really dislike ning for phones, and my wireless keeps dropping out which would be fine except the whole reason I'm on my phone is mum doesn't hear/ see the laptop (much harder to hide), and Internet appearing on my phone bill would really undo all of that.
*agrees*

*offers tea to Flying High*
*hypocritehypocritehypocrite*

Sleep, there's no reason to lose sleep over MX.
*laughs*

Being a tad hypocritical, no?
.....Just a little tad.
XD
I blame timezones more than MX. I just got bored of staring at the ceiling after several hours and thought I'd come here instead. If I thought sleeping would actually work I'd ditch you in a moment.

That said, I'm leaving actual MX till morning because I can't be bothered with logical proper responses right now.
XD

Take something to help you sleep?
Oddly enough we don't have anything of that sort in the house. I tried warm milk, which sometimes helps, but not this time. On a side note, when attempting to get a glass of milk at 2am, I highly recommend turning on the light /before/ you start pouring.

It's like 6am now, so going to sleep would probably stuff me up even more. At least I'll be very tired tonight and hopefully force myself back into Australian time. I'll even be getting up for school tomorrow!
XD Nice.

Good luck.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service