Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Being sick is terrible. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
Hope you're feeling better.

What's up with everyone being sick though? It's weird...
It's worldwide! Lots of people are sick here too. It's the whole changing seasons thing.
Really it's awfully strange. No one in my class has been sick. I mean I FAKED being sick but that's another matter all together.

I rarely get real sick. Like fever and barfing and such I never get. More on the lines of migraines.
Seriously? I had H1N1, and as soon as that started to clear up, I got.... whatever this is. It's like a cold/flu, but it might turn into bronchitis. >./body>
O,o

Wow... Yeah no one in my area has gotten it. Only like 4 people in Halifax had H1N1.

No one that I know of is sick. Maybe we're lucky?
Apparently. My school has had so many cases that they stopped testing, they just sent out a letter district-wide that said basically "if you're sick, stay home" and they'll have to shut down a school if there's enough people sick.
O.O

Wow.

No wonder everyone is freaking out about it.

Has it shut down before?
Not to my knowledge. It's really not that unexpected, considering my location. One of the first (if not, the very first, not sure) confirmed cases in the US was in a place called Fair Oaks, which is more or less part of Sacramento, CA. So this isn't all that surprising to us.
Oh, well that explains it.

I remember in like June, Canada only had 40 confirmed cases of Swine Flu. It's pretty scarce here.
Did Nighthawk's mom get banned, or am I just blind/reading the wrong thread?
Nope, she's still there or at least her post is.

http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/forum/topics/anti-fans-report?x=1&id...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service