Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sixty-nine pages of editing done on paper in just three days, and yet I hardly have the will to move ten of them to the electronic version.
*sigh*
Dang.

*offers tea*
Where is everyone?

Nobody's been on much lately. Not that I want everyone to come on right now, because I have to be off. But it seems like I've been missing people a lot lately. v.v

Anyway, goodnight.
I'm here!

Goodnight.
XD I know you are. *talking to you already*

But it seems like this place has been quiet lately....
I agree, seems like I've just been waiting for someone to log on and liven the place up a little or something for the past hour or so.
*late* Goodnight. I know what you mean...
-Late-

G'night.

And yes, lately it's been kind of dead...
I've just been dead or busy lately, so I can't really come on very much.
Well, so far we have a two-hour delay for school due to a small layer of ice on the roads, so there was no point in me waking up at freaking 5:15 AM, one hour ago.

So, it's 31 outside. A tiny bit of ice, and we're out of school. Effing SC.

I shouldn't complain though. We were out of school for a day last month because a tornado came through and cut off the power in half of the town, and I was the only one out of all of my friends who still had power and internet. On my freaking birthday! Woo! Guitar Hero party at my house!
Feeling really guilty for not being on here in ages. I kept saying to myself "You need to get online, you need to get online.", but I'd get home from school and completely forget. I'm soooo sorry. :(
No worries.

Good to see you're alive, though.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service