Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*makes foil hat*
*wears it*

No offense. . . . *doesn't want you reading my mind*
*attempts to read your mind anyway*
Dare I ask what you think I'm thinking?
*doesn't know*

*tries to make something up*

....LampxPyro! I could have fun with this.....
>.>
*should've thought of that before I asked you*
*headdesks*

You know, you seem to be shipping that a LOT more often nowadays.
I probably am shipping it a lot more often.

1) We usually do shipping wars when there is no topic. We have had a long absence of good topics.

2) It's funnier when Pyro's not here to defend you.

3) You rarely counter with MeganxMiles anymore.

4) Your RL friends ship it too, so I like to remind you of that, but (mostly, anyway) put it in places where they won't see it and make it any more annoying for you. Because I'm just nice like that.
I probably am shipping it a lot more often.

1) We usually do shipping wars when there is no topic. We have had a long absence of good topics.
Meh, I'll give you that one

2) It's funnier when Pyro's not here to defend you.
*scoffs* I can defend myself, thanks. It's only one on one right now. I don't need his help.
>.>
*is offended*

3) You rarely counter with MeganxMiles anymore.

Hm. Really? I hadn't noticed.
Although as of late (like last 3-4 days) my opinion on that changed a tad. Don't ask.

4) Your RL friends ship it too, so I like to remind you of that, but (mostly, anyway) put it in places where they won't see it and make it any more annoying for you. Because I'm just nice like that

Meh, it couldn't be much worse now, honestly, most RL friends know, etc, etc, etc..
Aren't you just the nicest person in the world.
2) Well, you two argue tag-team really well.
Okay, so maybe you formulate all the arguments and he just agrees and beats the dead horse..... but it's effective. I'm not sure why.

3) *is very curious*

4) Yes, I am. Unbelievably nice.
2. That's because it's automatically more. . .intimidating/harder to win an argument when it's two on one. . . . I'm not really going to argue this one, as I see where you could take it by twisting words.
3. XD I'm sworn to secrecy.
4. Uh huh.
Sworn to secrecy? By who? Miles?

...Is it bad that my first thought anytime anybody won't tell me a secret is that if it has anything to do with me, it's negative and everybody involved hates me? *hate issues*

*really wants to know*
Sorry, can't say.

The only things I keep from people, are those they specifically instruct me not to pass on.
Okay. *understands*
*is still nosy as hell*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service