Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know why or how, but I have first editions of all five books.The earlier ones have links to maximum ride.com, which now sends me to MDW when I type it in the URL.
It used to have actual stuff on it, but now it doesn't. Sad-making.

I probably have first editions of TFW and MAX but pssht. STW is a beat-to-hell little paperback and I love it to bits :3
I don't like paperbacks because they tend to fall apart in my possession. My paperback copy of Harry Potter 1 is just pitiful. I'm scared to touch it; I always hold it carefully and take forever to turn the crumbling pages. The spine is wince-worthy. I really want to buy the hardcover, but those are pricey.
I have the second-to-newest print of the first four, but one and two of my copies still have the Blogspot.

*likes them matching* >.>

(Back of the book?)
UK editions don't have that link, except the third one... But there is a link to MR UK.
I went to Scholar's Choice once and TFW was worth less than the first three books. XD They were the same, all paper back edition.
I'd flip shits.

I get offended when someone suggests I like some crappy sort of book.

For some reason my friends still think I like House of Night...
Which cover? *curious now*
Omigod, that is the cover of the one I have :D :D :D

Snow Crash is only barely older than me >.>
;_; That sucks... I had that happen to a real pretty copy of Dune once. Tragedy.
Dinner tonight is tea and toast.

I find this entirely satisfactory.
I found out who Dylan is. Remember that episode of Family guy where Brian found out he had a son? Dylan is the name of that son. Warning for profanity, though I've learned worse from the cursing thread. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDrLdfgx3CQ&feature=PlayList&...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service