Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29324

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure there are donuts downstairs.

I'm just too damn lazy to get up and get one ._.
I want one of those so bad...
XD Oh my god. The name ipad was originally from a MadTV skit. If I see one I will never take it seriously again. Ever.

See it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L68aKVAzwQ4

And um, aren't they like big itouches?
OH. MY. GOD.

I want one.
I can only be here for a minute since I've got a ton of homework like I have for past two weeks, but anyway, HI! I've missed you guys! D: I still have to go study for my Human Geography test tomorrow, do six or seven Pre-calculus problems, and draw two ears from different angles (each of which will take me over an hour x.x), but I'm here for a sec. Anywayz, what's gone on for the last couple of days:

The sign for the church across the street from my school says "God will always peace things together." x.x

I was annoyed by grammatical errors both in my principal's speech and on my Physics test today. XD

Hu. Geog. notes said something about "communications being easier thanks to computers, phones, FAX, etc..." Yes, FAX was capitalized. And yes, it reminded me of MDW. x.x

Also in that class, our teacher had apparently found a pair of sweatpants in the classroom, and she asked us about "Who left their pants in here?" and the board had a very large 3rd block: PANTS? written on it. XDD The highlight of my entire day.

Also, apparently I'm awesome at art, since I'm better at some of this stuff than some of the kids in the Advanced Drawing and Painting class, whose sketchbooks are stared at in awe by most kids in my class... >.>

Whenever I hear anything about Big Brother, I think of EndOf. XD

Jeez, I've missed being here...

And now I have to go again. D: Bye!
*applauds the awesome rant*

I just spent the whole day climbing trees. And stalking werewolves.
My friend has a theory that one of these guys in eighth grade is actually a werewolf. Like Twilight type one.

I facepalm quite a lot.
I /finally/ switched out of French for next semester (which starts tomorrow).

Bad news: I may be in a Psychology class with my sister. o.O
How is it the last Friday of holidays already? *pokes at homework*
O.O
FLYING! You can't go back to school! When will we IM? D:
^ This.
Yoouu!
How are you?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service