Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:DDD

But it's the weekend...
Ha! We got off for four days because of 7 inches of snow. I have no worries about it only being the weekend. :)
Bah, where I live sucks.

Well better than before when snow days didn't exist...

But that's awesome. :D
If you don't mind my asking, where do you live?
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I wish I could ride a polar bear to school like all the stereotypes say.
^.^ That's so cool! *is easily impressed by the way*

There's some pretty odd stereotypes about people that aren't American. I've never heard that one before though.
XD It's pretty common though!

And we eat maple syrup on everything and we all love hockey (fancy that, I actually am more interested in our football. >.>) and all of us live in igloos. Plus sexy lingerie is made up of a footie pajama with a button undone.
XD I've heard the hockey one.

Are there any stereotypes for Americans?
XD
We have the same ones, eh?
Gosh, people are terrible.
Americans always get the ugly side of it all.. Like Canadians are really nice... Americans are lazy and stupid..

And yet you guys have some of the best universities in the world. None of them are too pretty. Americans are fatties and only eat Mcdonalds.

Think Homer Simpson and that's basically it... -Feels bad for Americans and their terrible stereotypes- We get good ones at least.
@ Talleh: Also, flannel shirts, because we are all lumberjacks. :D
Man... I can totally see other countries thinking that about us, sadly. That and that we're jerks, and are overly patriotic. >_<''
There ARE a good amount of fatties, but if you only ate McDonald's all the time you'd probably die.
Currently I'm hating people, esecially the rich people of my country. I'm sick of their idiotic, preppy daughters.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service