Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's what I would think too....
I hate being on them. When we brought them to the doctor he seriously went 'oh. oops. lolz, guess you better not take that anymore. . . soz' But it was slightly more official. . . .
Aw, that last sentence was disappointing. I was really hoping he said "lolz" out loud.
*laughs*

That'd have been. . . interesting.
O.O Lamp, really.... I... I'm glad your season is over and you're still, relatively, in one piece.

....Your boyfriend?
I'm not. >.>
Well, being in one piece is nice, I'll admit.

*mutters*
Maybeh. X_X Now that our season is over, he asked me out, and it's . . . distracted me all day. Watching the JV boys game with him was ver nice, though.
I KNEW IT! *coughs* Just had to get that out.
Aww. ...That's kind of adorable. You're really funny talking about this, I don't know why, it makes me smile, a lot...

That sounds nice. XD

*nosy as hell* Where/when are you going? Am I going to be given more details later on, or will I have to pry them out of you?
No. No it isn't. It's. . . .annoying, and bad. . . in every which way.

Next weekend.
Depends on what meds I'm on/off that day, honestly. Prolly pry.
X3 Tee hee!
It's adorable, you're all silly and confused and you have a boyfriend and... it's just fun to see you talking about this. You seem confused. You're almost sixteen, shouldn't you have done this by now?

...Sunday's Valentines Day. How perfect.
Alrighty then. That just makes more work for me. If I don't, eventually, get a name from you, then I'm going to assign him a name, and use it enough that hopefully you'll accidentally call him that. And it'll be something ridiculous.
Er. . . no. And ideally I wouldn't be going through it at all. >.<'

Oh. . . .how lovely.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service