Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm probably going to have to follow your idea, it's three in the morning here, but at least no school yet.

Good night.
It`s 4:15 now and I`mma try to get some sleep.

-Sigh-

This is all I`m going to be thinking about at school tomorrow. The worst thing is I can`t talk to anyone about this, none of my friends really know about MX, it`s like a double life.

-Is reminded of Hannah Montana-

Well good night everyone, I`ll probably be back tomorrow or the day after. I can`t guarantee as I don`t have my own computer.
Okay, I can't sleep and I just went on, BUT WHERE THE FUCK IS LAMP?

None of her replies are here and her profile doesn't exist.

Lamp! Where are you?
Shit she's gone off of TTS and I looked at her Ning profile all her other accounts are gone as well.
Got offline at 11:05.
Was woken up by a text from Lamp at 4:30. But I'm pretty sure I wasn't even really asleep.... I don't remember ever falling asleep... all I remember is opening my eyes at around 2am, the light was still on and I saw my MR books, and then that sent me over the edge.
I'm back from school for lunch.

I'm still freaking out here...

Also, I think the mods are onto me about my other account on MX, they won't send me the thingee that let's you confirm your email.
Still gawking over THIS
Feeling utterly intrusive in reading you guys' convo from last night, as I try to figure out what the fuck happened on MX. Yeah, sorry, I hardly know any of you, just like when the mods first arrived there, seeing everything fall apart, again, and knowing how upset you all are, you, the life of MX, dying, again, just fucking sucks =/
Home from school, still pissed off and worried.
Feeling sad.

I've just arrived here from MDW. I wasn't sure I wanted to join this site because I didn't think anything would go to terribly wrong. But it did, and I'm mad.
Why do mods have to ruin everything?
I don't know.... *is still scared*
Can someone give me a summary of what new happened?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service