Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well today we had a snow day, the first this school year. Which was very nice. Until I woke up and was told we had to shovel knee high snow. Also, I'm pretty sure after rolling around in snow for an hour or two I've gotten sick and my poor nose is being annoying.

Asides from that quite nice actually.

You?
Aw, but snow days sound like so much fun. And so much snow! o.o I don't think I've ever come anywhere near to seeing so much in one place.

*gives tea* I hope you don't end up too sick, and that shovelling it wasn't too bad.

Eh, I'm alright.
I've never had them till I moved here. My face looked a bit like this: 8D

-Takes tea- Thanks. I rarely get sick and when I do it's never so bad that I can't go to school unless it's a migraine.
XD But you still lived in Canada. Doesn't it like always snow there? *never had a snow day*

Ouch. Hopefully you won't get sick then, that sounds like it'd be awful...
XD Mothers can be very persuasive. But still... waiting in the snow for a bus to eventually show...

But 25 is hardly warm at all... (*has ended up just learning the ones that come up a lot*) 40... hm, most people here would agree with you. It's definitely air con weather, at least.

*laughs* Well, we didn't think we'd get the whole class to go home, just whoever fainted. So that's why we needed ways to make our un-fainting selves faint (We were planning to go out in full heat of the sun and then spin around until we were overheated /and/ dizzy... but we got bored before we fainted...). Plus, I'm not sure there was an easy-fainter in our class.
Regina had little troopers or something. Snow is up to your waist (which happened a lot...)? The bus will come... eventually. School's on. Be there. How I won the attendance award in fourth grade I'll never know.

Halifax is different. -30 C (Aussie Land uses Celsius right?) is the worst temperature in the existence of the world. Often in Winter the average is like -2 C. Except for this year. This year is ridiculously warm.

Here snow days happen when the roads are blocked and no one can get to school.In Regina it's just... normal. D: You should get heat days then. When it's too warm, no school.
O.O Good job on getting the attendance award... -would have given up on the bus rather than wait in the snow for that long-

What's ridiculously warm for you? (And yes we do. Do you use C or F in Canada? You can just whatever's easier for you, I'm kinda used to using F as well now.)

We do... Or at least there's a myth that we do. *has never had one* But they used to say if got over 40 C we'd get to go home, but never happened...

I remember once it was /really/ hot and we thought that perhaps if we fainted we'd get sent home, so we spent lunchtime trying to figure out how to make ourselves faint.
XD Thanks. Twas fourth grade. It was like a competition in my class. Plus my mom made me go...

In Halifax 25 C is ridiculously warm. (Yeah I use C, British Common Wealth Countries and what not, I always have to go convert F) Regina 40 C is ridiculously warm, I'm still much more used to Regina's standards.

Oh wow. That should totally happen. Just get one of those kids who can faint really easy. I'm sure the internet shall tell you how. XD
I think it's time for Contradiction to make a little appearance over at TTS. >.>

I'm sick of lurking, and I have a message for the mods.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Um... what are you gonna do? PM me if you want.
Going to bed now. Night guys.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service