Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Meh, you don't sound obnoxious. Like ever.

Although tonight I totally managed to not feel like lurker. I actually think more than half my posts were not dedicated to 'Goodnight's which is a miracle for a school night.
XD That's wonderful.

I haven't posted much at all tonight, for some reason. I stopped lurking a few times because of those lists....
Heh. I wouldn't say I posted much... just more than usual.

x.x They are unbelievably annoying. *is hoping they drop that phase rather soon*
*agrees* At first it was okay, just a list war between two people, and then they kept at it....
*nods* And other people joining in didn't help either...
No kidding. They just made the whole thread feel... clogged....
Oh, yes. And made it incredibly annoying to scroll through and try to get to any semi-important posts... (Not there's much of actual importance, but with more to them than a list of all tiny little things they were doing.)
*nods* I wasn't online for most of it, so I had to scroll through them...

...I guess you weren't online either, huh.
Yeah... I was just online for the very last lot. But the rest I had the joy scrolling through.
Alright, I'm off. Or, I will be in a couple minutes. Night everyone.
Goodnight Fishy.
Sad realisation: This thread is more, like over a thousand posts more, than five times the biggest discussion on MX...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service