Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He'd over heat in the ball. My sister thinks that if he runs around the room he'll kill himself. \Which I'm sure will happen. >.> Our house it too crappily built to let small rodents run around the place.

XD My friend's cat does that. Leaves it right on the front door step for her. Mine can't because she kind of doesn't have a thing called claws...

Ah, that might explain why. We live in the city so it might not work out too well.
XD Yep. It's a wonderful welcome home present.
What happened to its claws? The poor cat... Though I can see why that'd sort of be nice, it couldn't dig them into you when it wanted attention for one thing... But then, I'm pretty sure here it'd just mean the possums would see a chance to get revenge, and the awful cat down the street would enjoy his claw-less-ness too...

Oh, yeah. More cars, people and stuff to trample them. Not so much a problem when it takes three minutes just to walk down the driveway.
Lovely.

We had her declawed. It was actually better for us that way. We have small kids and everything all the time, it made sense.

It takes me three minutes to walk down the driveway to the nearest street because my driveway is stupidly long. Why. Why do you need such a large driveway?
Hm, I guess it would be. Little kids have a habit of not understanding animals can hurt them and doing dumb things like pulling on their tales, poking them... And scratches can really fucking hurt when the cat is properly pissed off.

o.o How does a driveway that long even /fit/ in the city?
Yes. Silly children. As a kid I feared animals because I thought they were going to kill me.

I don't know. I just have this huge driveway that I need to shovel. Not all of it's mine, but a large portion is.
I used to not like big dogs. I was convinced one of my friends' dogs was going to eat me. Granted I was very little at the time and it was a /very/ big dog.

o.o Shovelling that'd be awful.
I was scared of big dogs till I was ten years old. That's when I got my dog.

Yes. I believe I complained about it two or three days back. I do seem to complain an awful lot... I should try to fix that...
*has never had a dog* *just grew* They're less scary when they're only waist high. Or, less even now...

Yes, I do remember that. But it does seem complaint-worthy.
Two now. My parents don't seem to learn. When the first of the two died you do not go out and buy another to ease the mind of a fifteen year old girl. You clean up the body and tell her it ran away.

Our older one is good. He/She likes being picked up. No clue about the new baby one.

-Remembers hearing about Angel- XD
Tell your mother it, "Ran away" and then begin to sob when really you've killed it.

Um. Suggest that it's a demon spawn and you need a priest to purify it.
My dad and brother judge how bad my headache is based on how irritatedly I walk into the kitchen and how many aspirin tablets I take. XD
They were pretending to take bets on it....
Lurking

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service