Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Basketball later. Playing the only other team with a 0-5 record. We might have a chance at winning, for once.

Yes, I know my team sucks. No, I don't care.
We finished out season yesterday.

We didn't win one game.
D: That's what I predict shall happen to my team.

My soccer team's better, though. We almost always come in first or second. :D
Hmm. I might not be on today as much as I thought. My brother's team got into the Microwave Classic. :D
Because we always do, but, hey, it's still exciting.
Microwave Classic?

Anyone else not know what that is?
Sorry. Basketball championship.

(Waldorf Schools put it on. Their mascot is the Waves. The Micro-Waves are the young ones. So we have the Microwave Classic.)
XD

Oh that's actually kind of funny.

Oh yeah... tis Basketball Season...
*nods* They're undefeated. Again. That school is always undefeated in every sport, I miss that. >.>

So... long ass tournament today. XD
In the midst of downloading SeaMonkey just in case, given that some dipshit program called Antivirus XP 2010 decided that a broke high-school student needs to pay a pound of flesh and her firstborn for it not to spaz out constantly.

...This relates to downloading SeaMonkey 'cause it tried to block Firefox from internet access, Opera runs but is kinda shittastic, Chrome is finicky, and I wouldn't use IE unless it was at gunpoint.
o.o Dude, that stuff gets baaaaad if you let it sit on your computer. (Assuming it's the Malware we're talking about) it'll completely take control of your computer if you let it stay there...
What I think it is is something my dad installed the free version of... and then never upgraded.

Thanks, Dad.

I'm in the middle of lazily trying to uninstall the fucker.
Ah. Alright then. It's also the name of this horrid Malware that tried to kill me. x.x

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service