Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ugh. I hate those people.

How the hell do they even know it's you?
-Remembers when they did that-

Was random and weird.

XD I'd expect so.
I'd play stupid.
That prolly works better then. If you're on good terms, playing stupid sometimes doesn't work.
I'm gonna be up ALL NIGHT. Who wants to stay up with me?

Also, I got ALL THREE shifts at the epic amazing place I volunteer, and Twirp is tomorrow, and hey, look, flowers! As in, the ones in my backyard. I love Spring.

Awesome.

I'm doing the English project that's due tomorrow and was assigned.... in November. Bear in mind that this is high school honors English, and I haven't started it yet.... Imma be up all night. And, because I'm just the luckiest person alive -- I have English first period. X_X
I might, if I have enough to do.

Is that seriously a flower in your backyard? -jealous-
:D Yes it is. We have lots of pretty pink and white and both flowers in my backyard. And a few tiny purple ones.
You're so lucky. :3

All we have right now is melting snow, bare trees, and grass that is taking way too long to turn green. At least the weather's nice...
We have some pretty trees, some ugly trees, and a baby cherry tree that's a foot and a half tall -- so no cherry blossoms yet, unfortunately. v.v
Yay! Fishy is cheery. It's the spring feeling isn't it?

O.o Why do you have to stay up all night? I'll try to wake up early... but I can't pull an all nighter tonight.
XD Yes.

*points at my reply to Tally*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service