Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah, the project you mentioned.. Sunday I think.

I'm so happy I don't have that much work. Since it's so close to March break we don't have to do anything.
XD Nice.

o.O Usually my teachers assign /more/ right before breaks...
O.O

Then they're evil.

Ours have learned that we don't feel like doing anything prior to the break. And you can tell that they're just as eager to get on with the break as we are. More work for us = much more work than us for them.
Ours assign more than usual right before break, and then about double normal while on break....
Work on break...?

That's crazy talk.
O.O You mean you don't have work on break?
Of course. That's the whole idea of a break.

When the guidance counselor announced that Pre-AP English students in HS would have to read over the break people were mortified. I couldn't care less, just a little reading over the break.

Work + Break = Angry mob of children.

Where I live anyways.
We're used to it here... not that it doesn't piss us off, but... we're used to it. Hell, we have a summer reading list too....
That's nuts. Really.

My god. This probably explains why we're all so stupid...
Naw. Y'all are Canadian. You're smarter than Americans...
Pish.

We just hide our stupidity better. And we didn't really solve a bunch of things with war so that makes our seem better. Instead everyone who annoyed the government was hung! Much more inconspicuous.

Our idiots don't get into parliament.That's really the only difference.
Hm. This is probably true... I mean, we're both North American, it's not like the border changes much...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service