Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not that roleplaying "packs" and "covens" aren't creepy in and of themselves, but look through this one's profile.

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/profile/TheRockerPack732

They're advocating drugs. >.<'
I don't get how...

*headdesk*

People are such ignorant, impressionable idiots.
Not ignorant, just rebellious. It's their method of rebellion against a society that they have issue with. You could say that it's not that dissimilar from Anti-ism, but with more serious consequences.
Ignorant to the consequences. I don't think they get it.
I'm sure they do get it,but are willing to forgo it in favor of the sense of rebellion. As theme parks prove, the potential adrenalin rush defies a sense of safety.
*jumps in randomly*

Are drugs the best way to make yourself happy/crazy/creative?

No.

But can they be used to do that, and like anything, can they be used in small amounts just so long as you don't abuse them?

I think yes.

I don't take drugs, though, because as my mom says, I'm crazy enough without them.
Bleh. No. No drugs. Marijuana, I'm okay with, just because it's actually better for you than alcohol which isn't going away anytime soon. But I, personally, am not a fan of either, or any other drug. *goes on advocating drug awareness to FFers*
We had the state writing tests today. The prompt was "who would you choose as a guest speaker for your class and why?"

And I spent the whole time writing about how awesome Dumbledore is...( :
Yeah. 'Twas amusing.

But in retrospect I could've written about Jeb...
Gotta go practice trumpet for band festival tomorrow! Night guys (won't be on later due to studying for science bowl and editing novel)
That reminds me, I have to work on mine...
I'll leave it for the weekend, I can't work on it effectively tonight.
If you do, lemme know whether or not it sucks. I want it, but I'm not sure if I should get it. >>

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service