Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29324

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dang.

XD
Someone answered! :D *happy dance*

I was never a Figgy fan, but Fylan...that sounds pretty shmexy, not going to lie. xD
I need sleep... too much school... _o_

G'night!
XD

I see why it would seem weird. Gee, homosexualism combined with practical incest and an eight year age spread. You can only do so much.

Fascinating.
Listening to RHCP.
Browsing TTS.
Being happy for no reason in particular. :D
Going to bed.

Before eleven.

Weird.
o.o Wow. Well, g'night.
Hoping He-Who-Must-Not-Have-His-Name-Taken-In-Vain doesn't check in on the 22nd century any time soon.

*nervous*
What'd you do?
Well...um...

Ever heard of the Schrödingers cat experiment?
...No.

Do tell.
Well, basically, the experiment was a mockery of the quantum theory.

The quantum theory says, in summary, that when things happen on an atomic level, it becomes reality when someone observes it-and until then, it sort of, "Isn't true." I butchered the explanation, but do you get it? You observe it and it's real. Until then, nothing's happened...kinda. It's hard to explain.

So Schrödinger proposed the following test: You take a cat and put it in a box. You then take a radioactive material, and arrange it so there's a fifty fifty percent chance that, in an hour, an atom will decay. Thus, it's quantum related. You have a geiger counter, and if the atom decays, the geiger counter will go off. This will, through a fairly simplistic mechanism, cause a device to spray the cat with poison.

According to the Quantum theory, the cat, when in the box for an hour, is simultaneously dead and pissed off at the humans/homicidal.

What I did was similair to that.

And now I kind of sort of misplaced the Earth.

Memo to self: Don't F@#$ with quantum. Ever.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service