Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice work. XDD
But I have my top men searching for it.

But it's a 5.9736×1024 kilogram rock. How hard can it be to find, right? :D
>.>

Probably more difficult than you're bargaining for.
D:

You think?

Anyways, we're doing a police line up for the ones we've collected. I think it might be number four-no, my mistake, that's mars.

Yeah, in the 22nd century, they look almost identicle-the only difference being that mars has slightly more breathable air.
Yes, see? More difficult.

Good luck. :D

I don't think that I should talk to you about the future anymore. It's always so damn depressing. D:
Thanks. :D I'm hopeful.

Meh, I figure I can get away with making it not-apocolyptic. Somehow. I'll...send peopl to alternate, undestroyed planets and have them rebuild society from the middle ages. Or something.

Humans are too much damned fun to go extinct. D:

*OBVIOUS PIRATE EDIT*
I'm a realistic pessimist. Who knows, I've been wrong before. We've been wrong before. Like with the Cold War-nuclear war never happened.

There's always hope.
You'd save the human race? :3

Yeah, those'd be the worst kind. Because you can't help but see their point. And then it becomes clear how fast the world is spiraling down. D:
I've managed to be on three days in a row. Awesome. I must be going for the night. Goodnight.
G'night Fate!

Let's go for four!
Goodnight.
On the phone.
Trying to type with one hand.

But it's a boy so it's okay.
:D
*is alive*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service