Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blaming yourself is bad. You know you didn't do anything utterly terribly wrong so don't tell yourself you did. The mods are insane...what else can I say?

GAH! I have to go, but I'm hoping you feel better about everything and don't go insane... Good luck soldier! *salutes*
Thanks, and bye, Luna.
I know she got banned from MX so I tried to find her on here, since she told me to come to this site in the first place, and she's nowhere to be found...
Things've gotten scarier since she told you that.
Reading Fake's thread about getting banned on MX on TTS, wonder how long before he gets banned there?
Apparently, inside twenty minutes.

Shame. There was an interesting convo about Code Geass going on...
Contemplating how much homework I now have to do D:
Same here.... I'm not sure if I should leave it yet....
I don't really know what to do... I want to leave, but then I feel like I should stay....
Kayte is staying... and Zero is still there too... they're both nice...
It's just really weird not seeing many of the old people on there. I feel sort of alone and newbish....
Especially with all the crazy ass mods around....
I'm sorry you were never really "part of the group". You seem nice enough, I don't see why you weren't...
Everyone argues every once in a while. That's the way things stay interesting. If everyone agreed with the same thing life would be incredibly boring.

I try.... ^-^'' but hey everyone deserves a compliment once in a while.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service