Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm "doing homework." So I'll probably be here. No msn, though. I can pass this off as a homework website if I look serious enough and pause while typing, but msn would give me away.
It sucks that you probably spent more than 50 dollars buying them in the first place...
That's not selfish. You got the gifts so you can choose what you want to do with them. It's like re-gifting. ^.^
I would if I could make myself sell it... *torn between Pokemon and Fragile Dreams*
Don't you have others? Or a giftcard? I'm spoiled enough that I usually don't have to work for that long to get what I want.
Actually I turned in some of my old GameCube games... and put them towards a game for my little sister that she really wanted.. Then I noticed Pokemon Heart Gold in the corner, and tried to get my wallet out of my mom's purse, which led to some scolding/nagging.. I was going to buy it with my own money, but apparently using my allowance money that I'm not putting towards saving for a labtop is bad. -.-
@Tally: I have to go get ready for the party. Goodnight, probably.
I'm not using Pokewalker or Day Care, (just good ol' fashion battling and getting attacked) though it seems I need them so I can catch up.
Going to watch FMA, because I've been wanting to, and I'm bored.
manbabies.com

Weird site.

Oh, and I got flamed twice (likely by the same idiot though) for my Gazzy/Iggy fic. *hugs moron* You made my day.
I've officially been vegetarian for a month today. ^-^
Thanks guys.

I now want to play Pokemon.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service