Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...!

It did?
Oh god.

Canadian astronauts are so effing boring. I don't understand what my teacher expects from this. One guy's biography was basically a bunch of titles and the work: physics, York University, laser, and, participate, thrown around everywhere. This one is pretty much all of his achievements with some conjunction words thrown in.

At least the drugs assignment was somewhat fun.
Well, g'night! :)
Throat is burning. x.x
For any of you folks who follow US politics, the House of Representatives passed the Health care bill.
Going to go play Y!PP. God, I miss this game.
Being really tired.

And fuckit, it's Monday. I'm not supposed to be this tired on Monday.
*late*

*gives tea* *understands* *is terribly exhausted too*
I HATE MONDAYS.

Didn't get a shower last night, still have two pages of APHG packet left, didn't finish my huge drawing I need to have finished today, have a test in APHG (which is why I need the packet done), didn't get much sleep, and just gaaahhh. >.<'

In other news...

I'm somewhere in the top of the red "o." Woot woot!
That is seriously epic.

And the green lighting gives it such an eerie glow. It looks so cool.
Being sick.
It's a sad day when I watch TV over doing anything else. But it was only for half an hour and I watched The Soup. So I'm not too ashamed. >.>

Just drank some tea and am feeling infinitely better. Still like crap, but...better.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service