Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is a caaaaandle in my rooooom. I love candles. So. Much.
So hard to come by, when you're a fish. XD
XD Is it a pretty candle?
It is. It smells so clean and fresh and lovely. :D
Oh, I love that candle-y smell ^^ Coloured, or that.. plain, sort of off white colour?
It's... blue. Ish. Like pastel blue.

It's scented, but it's like... not a flowery bleh scent. *has something against flower scents...*

It's called "Coastal Breeze." Which is where the nice freshness comes from. XD
Oh, pastel blue is such a very pretty colour, 'tis one of my favourites ^^

Ah *assumed you meant that... candle smell, when they're unscented* I don't know why, but I just don't trust scented things. Probably because they never smell like they're supposed to...

Although perfume's allowed to be scented *likes flowery perfumes* Oh, and vanilla generally works as a scent...
*late*

I love scented things. So much. Particularly candles and lotions. I don't so much like perfume. Or flower scents. But fruit and clean scents are good.
But soaps and lotions and candles have such a wonderful clean unscented scent. Though, I have to admit, fruit scented lotions can be nice, depending on the fruit. I'm picky with perfumes, but there are a few I like, and they're pretty much all flowery ones, so I figure that means I like flowery perfumes.
I like a couple perfumes, I guess. I just never bother with them. I like scented lotions and shampoos and things so much more.
Meh, I don't bother most of the time, but they're so pretty and they smell so very lovely...
My lower gums hurt. So badly. And I didn't do anything to them that I remember. >.<'

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service