Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XD

No! Don't leave!

Actually, you can leave if you want, 'cause I'm getting off....

Goodnight.
XD Night.
I...wish I had gotten to know you...

V.V

This always happens. I notice people when they want to leave. *is terrible*

It's your own choice, but...*would rather you stay awhile*
No!

Well, if you think it's best.

I haven't seen you in ages, now. . ..*sigh* I'll miss you greatly.

I ask that, if possible you don't delete your account, just. . . if you really must, stop posting.

Know those of us who do know you, love you. We'll prolly still be here when/if you come back, too.
*late* *just sees this*

Aww. I didn't even know you well or anything, but I see you around and talk to you enough to say that I'll definitely miss you....

Just, think about this before you leave. Like Lamp said, please don't delete your account. That way you could stop in to say hi sometime. :D
D:

If you think it's better off not being here then okay I guess.

But erm, I'll miss you. -Bad at these sorts of things-
You too.

Stay safe, take care, be happy.
Well, since nobody's said this yet...

Happy Easter!

Even though I have to wait a week for any Easter stuff and now I have to go to church, which I never really look forward to...
I got a book (Green Zone), a card game, and some candy.
Sitting in bed. I don't have a laptop, but this wireless mouse and keyboard are very helpful. :D
Wondering why Word insists on freezing up when I want to work on it. >.<
Listening to Dispatch.
This particular sunday is going to be extremely frustrating. Registration and poetry... :P
Don't feel that way. I'm going into the Rite Aid across the street Monday afternoon to splurge on the post-easter candy prices. Besides, we also get a small amount of stuff.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service