Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Sighs*

I wish I could help you...but I'm not to good with stuff like that. I know how to use the inernet, Microsoft word,and ITunes.

If there is another way I can help...lemmme know.
Can you beg a credit card out of your dad? ( ; He doesn't need to spend money-I just need the number. And you can go to the site, which I assure you is legitimate (60000 people use it and it's recommended by ScriptFrenzy, so it's safe), instead of giving it to me...

Thanks for trying to help...right now I'm just trying to write the last few pages and then I'll figure out what to do.
Well I can;t give my Dad's number...he owns ALOT of construction tools and I'll have to plan a funeral for my phone...

But like I said...If I can help in a way that doesn't involve credit cards...I'll do it. My mom keeps saying my dad's spending money he doesn't have...which makes no sense...becasue everything is fine...but I'm really sorry. D:
Hope I can help another way.
...When the hell did I last eat?

o.0

I had two poptarts yesterday...and nothing since then.

Um...have some more poptarts?
Maybe you should eat.

No, you definitely should.

On that note, I need to, too. Not nearly as badly as you, though.
*gives tea*

What's wrong, hon?
D:

It's Ok, Tally..!

I feel your pain..! Just think of happy stuff like...

*thinks hard of something amazing*

Panecakes. Yup...pancakes. My new favorite food.
Waffles are better! They have pockets for the syrup!

Pancakes are pretty awesome, too, though...
You should sleep, love. Silver will be here tomorrow, and you're not going to get better by forcing yourself to stay up...
Sora: I stand corrected...waffles rock.

And yes Tally....go to bed.
GO TO BED..!

Oh and yes, I remember the pancake thing know...xD

Tally, remember when we had to FORCE you to get more sleep...by having to make a group on MX..?

So do me a favor...and don't make me have to do that again..! xD :/

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service