Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

by what?
I just got a call on my cell...asking for a Jerry.

I said it's the wrong number and the started flipping out saying:

"JERRY GAVE ME THIS NUMBER..YOU KNOW WHO HE IS! HES THE SHORT SEXY GUY AND HE INVITED ME TO A PARTY SO GET HIM ON THE PHONE!"

I was like..."ummmm this is the wrong number," really strenly.

Freak guy was like "Don't you rase your voice at mee"
So i hung up.

This is the 2nd time I got a random call...I'm really upset. The thing is, I was on a Jonas live chat and they said we are gonna call fans. So I put my number and It comes up on my FB profile...because the chat was on FB...so know I don't know if Its a idiot from my school, or some creeper.
It's probably just some prank caller-don't answer that number and hopefully they'll get tired of it soon. It does sound kind of scary though-the Internet is amazing but also a useful tool for stalkers, unfortunately.
Don't be afraid to say something abysmally rude if that happens again. On the order of... well. "No, your mom isn't here anymore, so stop calling." "Fuck off and die." Whatever you can think of.

If randoms call you accidentally and don't apologize for the wrong number, yeah, you're kind of cleared to swear at them and hang up.
What's up?
OMG..what do I do..?!
Yes I just saw that..

They haven't called back yet...so I hope they don't.
The fact that I'm babysitting dosn't help.

I feell shity and tired and like Tally said..beside the stalker..i don't know what's bother me. Maybe I'm amking it worst than it sounds.
GAH, does anyone have Adobe Acrobat? I'm kind of just desperate to get this over with before midnight...
Adobe Reader, no Acrobat though. Sorry!
Wait, Adobe reader will probably work...I just need it to be PDF. Do you mind doing me a favor?

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease I've been working on this thing for a month and I don't want to give up now...
Erm... What would I have to do?
Copy and paste some text on to there, then log on to my account on ScriptFrenzy and validate it for me...it'll only take a few minutes-

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service