Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XD Depends on the site, really, for me. I posted... sometimes on TH, for the first few months. Remember all those people who'd post "I hate Twilight!" as their first comment ever? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I was one of the first to try that... XD
Well. . . . I think we. . . kinda only started having fun with those people months after you joined. Heck, Pyro got a drum-roll leading up to his first post, between me and Liz something, because we got tired of loads joining and no one posting. XD

Remember when Tara joined us? Oh, good times. That was hilarious, too.
XDDD I know, but... still. I'm pretty sure you yelled at me or something during like my first week there. Or maybe you yelled at that one chick. Either way. I was nervous.

XD Yes. Hey, have you talked to her lately?
I didn't /yell/ at anyone other than spammers. Even that was just lolz, fine, until that one chick came, cussed me out, then cussed Pyro out and insulted wolves or something. They got yelled at. XD

No. She doesn't email me anymore. Does she talk to you/is she only ignoring me?
You so yelled at someone. I think it might've been me.... Either way, it was totally scary and stuff. *nods*

No. She's not talking to me either. I think she said something to Miles about trying to quit the internet. Or maybe that was Pyro. One of them told me about that...
She still emails Pyro, I know.

Maybe she likes them better?
I thought you were mean... *embarrassed* I also thought I was queen of the forums and that anyone who disagreed with me was retarded.... I was a bitch.
What was your original u/n, again? Sorry. *forgetful*
Hannah<3music. She wasn't too bad, of course.
*nods*
Actually I had already come first as a sane...

-Is glad to say this-

I mean I had my, "omfg all these fanfics are great!" stage but I was aware of some of the flaws they had. I just really liked the idea because it was new to me.
Why am I not surprised? Of course, the cool members were always cool.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service