Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XD How much of that is sarcastic?
Um... I don't really know.... O.o
XDD The faith you have in my coolness is depressing you know that?

Besides in my school Pokemon is the shit. You love Pokemon and you're super awesome. We fail as a white ghetto school...
XDDD I'm sorry. Well, I hope think I'm lumped in with said group of people, too, so....
My entire school has agreed that Pokemon is in fact the coolest damn thing we have.

That and Mario.

And Nintendo in general.

Pish, those types of people are the best.
What?

I'm cool?

That makes me laugh.

Well I came in during the days of scary bashing. I had a natural preference for proper spelling and half decent grammar. I guess that really helped. Plus the Antis were the ones doing that so, in my mind that registered them as not idiots.
You're cool. *nods*
Heh, I killed that, mostly, before I was even in MR fandom. Didn't fully kill being n00b until the old MR, but that's all deleted. >.<" My only huge issue on MXwas 1. Insulting the occasional person in debates. and 2. Grammar. Oh, jeez, I'm still horrid with it, but. . . *dies* If you go see the remaining of my posts on MX, especially the snippets you see pre-April '09. . . . x.x So. Many. Errors.
*only ever on TTS*

I don't think I was ever a n00b on the forums, and I only lurked before I posted. The first threads on the forum I read were Charlie's and Logic's arguments against the series, and I agreed with them before I posted. The worst thing I ever remember doing - posting-wise - was not capitalizing. Everything else I wrote was fine, I just didn't like to capitalize...

Yeah, I don't really remember.

EDIT: And I was a bit unnecessarily - er, I dunno how to put it - mean? - a little while after I became anti. Especially on the HP thread. Good times.
I didn't really get it -- I followed what I consider good etiquette, in that I lurked for a while before ever posting.

After that, though, I was really pretty shy :\
I was new to the fandom in 2006 :V
*smiles knowingly* yes. Such as my previous research confirmed.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service