Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well you're growth slows down a bit apparently. Something like that.

Back stretches? Like touching your toes while standing up. And reaching for the sky. Getting a lot of calcium and getting a lot of nutrients will help as well.

(Are you trying to be taller for Basketball?)

I can cartwheel, roundoff, do a bridge and I'm working on my front handspring. I'm too scared to do a back flip because last time I tried I fell flat on my back and that hurt like hell. This is all done without anyone helping me (like a coach or teacher) so I'm pretty proud.

Edit: Stretching helps correct posture which can gain three inches of height. I dunno if that'll work with me... -Has good posture-
Oh, I'm horrid with those.

(Yes. Don't judge.)

XDD

I do-ish, too, buit I'd be willing to try it. 3 inches. . . that'd make such a difference. . . .*would be 6'*

*BOL*
:/
I wish I had that much mail...
I'm sure you could easily get that much if you gave out the email address. xD
Oh?

In that case, here's the address I cooked up for my anonymous internet stuff, like asking Nathan to edit stuff for me.

endoftheearth2083@yahoo.com

I rarely check it, but now that it's out there, I suppose I'll be looking more often.
>.> That was too easy.

*suspicious*
Well, obviously it's a profile for EndOfTheEarth. It's not either of my three main RL e-mail addresses, and it contains no information that you don't already know. In short, I've simply opened up more communication, I'm still not giving away anything.
But. . . . you. . . .hm.

*opens proxy*
*makes new email*
*will get around to testing it*

*suspicious*
Ask Tally or Nathan. They've already contacted me through that address.
. . . .
But you like them.
...I might send you an email. But... that was so easy. I have a really good system for testing email addresses, if only I can remember the passwords for all of them...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service