Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/green/greenblog/cottontail.jpg

^But that one is all sad, look he's all alone in gloomy England with no one to love him! (The ones in Japan are kind of ugly...)

But, but, but, I love rabbits! Perhaps you could consider moving to Canada? We have fabulous maple syrup and in several years will probably become a tropical paradise.

O.o I'm not too fond of warm...
TALLEH. TALLEH. TALLEH.

YOU HAVE NOT SPOKEN TO ME IN DAYS.

AND THEN IGNORED ME.

I AM NOT MAD. NOR DO I HATE YOU.

Just so you get /that./
-Thought you didn't want to speak to me-

-Was disappointed-

Good.
I get to do that next year, only for WA.
@Keira - XD Yes. Fear me.

Do you want to go into Government/law?
Eh, I'd like to rule the world one day. You'll have enough say.

Currently the US system, no one really has much of a say. . . . .
asdfghjkl

University of Toronto is ranked as 29th? And not as crap as I thought it was?

http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university...

Time to try to get in. Badly.
Huh. Apparently the top ranked Australia University is ANU. Only problem is it's Canberra.

And Melbourne shouldn't out rank Monash >.>

XD I'm sure you'll get in if you try, love.
... Weird.

XD Why not?

Eh... I know my cousin got in but he's like a friggin' genius. -Looks up to her cousin- Of course the he attended a shitty uni like SMU and then dropped out...
I dislike Melbourne. Used to be where I wanted to go, but then it messed up all it's courses, so...

Maybe you shouldn't look up to him /too/ much...
Oh. So it's like my version of Dalhousie. It screwed up my friend's dad so I'm less than thrilled to see it.

XD He dropped out because it was logical. He designs websites and makes more money doing that then trying to be a doctor for the next ten years with the possibility of not being able to do it. He says he might do it later when he has more money. Plus he supports his mother and sister. -Still looks up to him- Bad traits aside.
Well, I don't know anyone it screwed over. Just... now you have to do a general degree, ie. Arts, before you can do a more specific course as post grad. And I'd like to go straight into my course, rather than wasting time. Even though I only save like a year... but anyway.

Oh, yes, that does make sense then. Though I'd have thought once you were qualified to be a doctor, you'd be pretty much guaranteed to work as one, there never seems to be enough to go around.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service