Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Bff is in love with Death Note. ~.~
I want the full description, I love weird dreams.
*Bol* That is epic. xD

All my weird dreams involve someone trying to kill and or eat me.
Yeah..
:D

That sounds like the kind of dream I would have... XD

I still think that the best dream I've ever had was when I was trying to find Captain Jack Sparrow in Wal-Mart on a 4-wheeler.
My friend and I had a collaborative research paper due yesterday. I did all of the work. I set up the site, I found the quotes, I made the points, and I wrote the entire fucking paper. I asked her to do the citations yesterday, seeing if she could do it immediately after school (because easybib was down during class). She said she had to say goodbye to her friend that was moving, and then she had to walk home, but she would do it as soon as she got home. I check back this morning - she has done nothing. The sources are still there, not in a works cited. I am fucking furious. And I'm not giving her credit for any of it. Fuck her. All week, all she does in class is text and write in yearbooks.

*fumes*

/endrant
O.o Must be a really stupid chick.
I dunno if I'd call her "stupid", but...

She's lazy, annoying, slightly airheaded, and one of those people who I-used-to-be-friends-with-but-now-every-time-I-see-her-she-somehow-manages-to-piss-me-off. Oh, and she talks about herself, and her life, and her friends all the time. Me? Nah, I should just listen to her.
She falls into my "Not Stupid, But If They Were It Would Explain A Lot" box.
So I just bought a full-length yellow prom dress at a yard sale.
Five dollars.

Photos are on FB. :DD
:O

Cheeap. And very prettiful.
I got 12hrs of sleep!
Which, you know, NEVER happens.
Still very tired. It's too warm here. x.x

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service