Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They have the word count available online. I'm going by wikipedia's number, but other sources have it at a hundred words shorter...so what, a paragraph here or there.
I have a test tonight. I actually don't care.
I've inhaled too much water. >.<

My hands are shaking and my stomach hurts.

I'm going to go eat something...
Tuesday nights are officially "hang out at the field till your hands freeze" night.
Thoroughly exhausted.

Resuming work on my English project.

Praying that we'll present tomorrow. I need to relax.
So, we got our yearbooks today.

They were basically a make your own adventure kinda thing, only with, y'know, pictures and such.

And it turned out fairly...interesting.

And by that I mean, "Fucking insane."

For example, one of the first pages that you can get too has...well...this.

"The sweet scent of blueberry muffins and apple pie envelope you. You feel disoriented as you walk along the path; You don’t know where you belong and wish that someone in this video game world would help you. You sit down feeling sad, dejected, and lonely. As you watch orange men with green hair and white overalls training for kickboxing, (Crowley: Oompa loompa oompity doo! Mess with the oompas and we’ll dismember you!) you long to be at home sitting in your room. Then, suddenly, a figure appears in front of you!

A ten foot tall werewoof with blue fur looms above you. His large werewoof ears stick out from beneath a military helmet, contrasting with his purple clothes; even more bizarre is his orange mustache above his sharp teeth. He shoots a hot dog at you out of his eyes. He has meat vision, (Crowley: …I hate you all) which amazes you. He tells you later that some inhabitants on this planet have a specail type of meat vision—they can look at a person and find out which portion of their body will want to buy a certain type of product. For example, your arms will want to buy a blanket with sleeves so that they aren’t cold and so they are free to use the remote control. Meat vision gives them a huge advantage in the marketing world that overruns the planet. The blue werewoof declares that he is here to help you in the video game world.

Your mentor, Jacob Blue (Crowley: *twitch*) hand you your ID that you thought you had lost in the transition to the Video Game.

“Without the ID, you cannot travel to different lands in the world and your video game character will change as you level up, so check it regularly to see how your character evolves.”

Yeah.

Go to page four to smoke whatever it is that the yearbook crew is on, because god damn, that stuff must be good.

Go to page 107 to kill yourself.

Go to page 54 to actually look at your yearbook picture, you poor fuck.

…My school is awesome. Pot smoking, but awesome.

Disregardng the two puns, this is the best yearbook ever.

But if they don’t make a single goddam anime/good literature/nerd joke/reference, they are all going to die.
Oh my god. o.o

I wish I went to your school.
I'm torn between loving it for it's sheer insanity or going all, "...What the hell was that," on the yearbook editors.
We get our yearbooks Friday. :\ They're going to totally suck compared to that. We usually have one little theme for every page, with a few articles and stuff in between. Super-boring.

Damn.

My school is decidedly... not that awesome. We do one thing each year that I'd hate to give up, but other than that, it's pretty damn boring.

I think the makers of our yearbook failed with the theme. They didn't write any articles either, which is understandable somewhat, as most people only look at the pictures and the occasional caption, but you can't really follow a theme through pictures.
I kinda wish it had been written better, but...given that they turned the yearbook INTO A FUCKING CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE, I'll let it pass.

In other news, I am SO going to be a yearbooker next year.
*nods*

Yearbook staff = one enormous party. Yearbook is EPIC.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service