Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shut up. No. Well, yes. But not entirely. Okay, mostly. You know what? Just go away, you're not helping.

XD No, I plan out what I'm wearing as I'm blindly digging through my closet five minutes before I leave.
But that shirt is really comfortable and I felt like being upset about people ruining my clean room.
:DDD No worries. I'm sure it's just beyond lovely to find out your love simply adores you back. And you can just be together and fall more and more in love. XD

XDD
Well, you would know what that's like, wouldn't you now? XD
>.> I don't want to "fall more and more in love".....
XD Not to the degree you do, m'dear.
So? I don't think you have a choice. . . . XD
Why do you think I'm worse than you are? I'm not...
XD I wish I had a choice...
Yes you are. XD You know you are. I've very seldom been worse than you.

*laughs* No you don't.
I'm not that bad....

Don't what? Wish I had a choice?
You imply I am?

Yes. Otherwise you two might not be together, might not be so much in love, might not be so happy, he might not propose this summer, etc.
XD Yes.

He's not going to propose this summer. Possibly ever. >.>
Everything else... fair enough.
I am not.. . . . . even though this is hard to argue considering our topic of discussion for the last few hours. . . .

XD Have you talked to him about this? I have. He really would love to. We even got into a lovely conversation about the age of consent/other laws that wouldn't allow you to get married/other soon/now. If only Cali's laws weren't so strict. . . .

XDD
XDDD You're so in love...

No. I haven't. Don't plan to, either.
*rolls eyes* You just get him to talk about anything...
"Get married/other soon/now"? We're not getting married now. Or soon. Or ever. And what would 'other' be?
Anything? Just put it to encompass all of what we say? He only talks to me so he can ask 'Did Megan say anything about me, yesterday?' Then when I say no, because you don't go on about your lovely boyfriend, he goes on about something, which leads to these great conversations. XD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service