Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just bought some shorts so I can splatter paint them tommorow. This should be fun.
O.O

*wants to hike mountain* DD:

This is half of the reason that I really really really want to move to the Adirondacks in upstate New York.
Psh, the Adirondacks don't have mountains. They have steep hills. You want mountains, come to Colorado.

*loves the Adirondacks*
Going to go on the first boat ride of the season on the lake in a few minutes. :D
After five weeks of not seeing them and not telling me they left, my parents are finally back. This time however, I actually got a five hour notice prior to their return.

Which means dinner that involves my father's lovely criticism, screaming children, and lots of work.

Yay.

They better have my dress. >.>
Five weeks? Geez... Are the insane?

Ooh, what dress?
Probably, I have this theory, I believe it's where all my possible mentally instability comes from. They're not very good at parenting... But I wasn't home alone, my aunt was taking care of us.

The one for my semi-formal. Link here. Or at least that's what it's supposed to be.
*GASP* O.O pretty dress pretty dress pretty dress..... *wants dress* *drools*
Everybody's wishing my alt a happy birthday. O.o

Yes, I am aware that the mods could see this. I have it under control.
Wait.

Is it your birthday?

If so, happy birthday. :D
It's not. But, when signing up for MX, you have to put a birthday down, so I guess I randomly picked today.

But thanks anyways. :D
I saw that earlier and was all "Lolwut? It's not her birthday... o.O.o"

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service