Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dreading Science EOG's tomorrow. Are we the only ones who take EOG's? I know the highschool has EOC's, because I have to take the Algebra 1 EOC to get highschool credit for it.... Urgh.
I hate my family. So much.

It makes me unbelievably happy to know that I'll be able to leave in three years.
Just finished a Physics take-home test, now I'm looking up these artists to choose one I'll do a project on, and then I have to wash the dishes and finish this ginormous painting that I've been working on for days, and still have a lot to do with. >.<'
Trying to code a HTML signature.

...Either the system hates me, or I'm just an idiot.
*an

*frustration*
Do you need help? I'm fairly handy with HTML >.>
O.o

Woah...

I have a low body temperature...
Me too XD I also have a low resting pulse and blood pressure.
XDD

I wonder, if you have a low body temp can you fake being sick?

-Doesn't know about the rest-

I haven't ever had my blood pressure measured and I don't think I've measured my pulse since sixth grade.
Not really; you have to get really low before you're considered sick, and then it's just a matter of warm baths, warm drinks, and keeping you inside and warm.

Pulse is easy. Want me to teach you how?
Aw, what a pity. -Has a mid 96 to mid 97 average-

Sure.
Can you find your pulse in your neck? I usually use wrist, but man... that's hard to teach over the internet XD You should be able to feel it just below the angle of your jaw if you feel around a bit.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service