Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, it's that weird beating thingee your neck has right?
Yup. Now, count the pulses you feel in ten seconds. Multiply that number by six and that's your pulse rate in beats per minute.
About ninety.

So it's normal according to Google...
Yeah, that's a pretty normal resting pulse. Mine is around sixty-six, usually, and my blood pressure is around the border between normal and mild hypotension.

I guess I'm very relaxed.
Fuuuuuuuuuck. Torchwood is awesome!
Fuck yes.

*conquered the HTML*
So this is not really what I'm doin right now... But relevance is over-rated.

'Mkay, I don't normally wash my face. A) because I forget and B) because I don't break out that badly anyways.
So, last night, mother was bugging me about how I need to wash my face and stuff which I don't like doing because I get soap in my eyes. Always. Anyways, she was right, so I go and wash my face for the first time in.... A month?

I wake up this morning with three zits. My perfectly clear face is now tarnished by ugly red blemishes. Coincidence? I THINK NOT. I don't think I'm ever washing my face again.

Unless I change my mind, that is....
Yeah... it's probably that soap messes with the oil balance of your face. Which means that you are blessed with the rare skin that really doesn't need anything but water (if you got, say, mud or food on it; if it's clean, leave it).
:O I IS SPESHUL?

That's cool... I just figured it was my crappy luck kicking in.
Don't wash with soap. I wash my face, but with just water. It gets off the dirt without screwing with anything. Alcohol actually helps too.
Alcohol also hurts like hell.

I thought you had to use soap every time... That's what the Clearasil bottle said.
Sometimes, I miss December/January. I felt enlightened then.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=EndOfTheEarth

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service