Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmm... I'll go search for you.
I am. But I pretty sure you already know that.
I'm there, but I'm not active at all--only made three discussion posts. Namely I'm just there as an observer.
I... kind of am. :\
Evidently I am having a super-emo day. >>

One minute I'm pissed off at everyone, then I listen to some music and I feel great, and then I have to eat dinner and I'm all pissed again, and then I'm crying my eyes out to my mom about everything I'm afraid of about life in general.

Right now, I'm still crying, and I really want to play with Legos, but I have so much freaking work to do and and and... *sobs* :(
Now just watch for a second. Someone is going to offer you tea, I can guarentee it.
Thanks. :\ I'm a little better now, since I shoved everything out of the way so I could dump out my four huge containers of Legos (I've been collecting for a while).... At least I'm not crying anymore. Oh, music also helps. ^-^
Exactly. But ice cream is much better, at least in my opinion. Especially because it's so hot outside.

But yes, I shall offer ice cream too. *gets ice cream out of secret stash* Take it all, I have plastic eggs filled with rasins, so I'm okay.
XD Thanks. And yeah, it's like 92 here. >.<'
Yuck. Is it humid? Humid is the worst! Although dry, hot winds freak me out. Well, only because I'm not used to them...
Yup, really bad. :( It's the Southeast US, so you can't really expect any different. I want to move to the mountains in upstate New York so bad. >.>
I have relatives up there. Supposedly it's really bad in the winter.
Heck, I'm up in PA, and right now there's a thunderstorm outside my window.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service