Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chatting to myself.
XD
Pffft- And I wonder why people call me insane.
At the library because my family are poopie faces.
That's a scary family. XD
XD We should be featured on the news.

"MIRACLE POOP FACED FAMILY!"

It'd be epic, I'd finally have enough money for a laptop.
If the library wasn't so far away I'd go there with my laptop. Apparently my family is the amazing family with no regard for personal privacy. -.-
Mine is only 20 mins away.

At least the people in the library have the courtesy to not look at your convos. >.>

My family has even less, they freaking check your history and posts and such and then make fun of your for it. I'm now known as the "Twi-fag". I'm so glad they haven't found out about my FF addiction. V.V

I've been insulted various time over FB. And if you forget to sign out of something they'll do something like "I"M A STUPID FAG WITH NO LIFE LULZ" on your FB status.
That's why I make sure to lock the screen on my computer now. No one else can get on, muhahahaha.

They once did something like that on my FB, but all my friends and such were like "We all ready know, what are you shouting it?"
I have to mooch computer time off my sister's laptop. I delete the history every time.

My idiot friend was like, "You are?"

>.> That sucks. And it's pretty harsh. It's also kind of funny.
Wondering whether or not to take my hair out of the ridiculously high ponytail.... *glares at ponytail*
This is why I like having my hair down, but for some odd reason people think I'm emo with it down.
*has long dark brown hair*
Curse society and their thinking I'm emo.
*holds out wrists* Look! I'm clean! I swear!
*headdesk*
Hey Py.
What's up?

Edit - Lamp says hello.
Mmm, trying to do hw too. But I'm not, really.

Hey, where'd your MX account go? Were you banned or something?
O.o Why?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service