Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XD
Home from swimming. In under two hours, I did my laundry, did the dishes, and took a shower. Without stopping or procrastinating. I feel an odd sense of accomplishment. That's sad, that is. XD
Wondering if this is a good idea or not...

Well, it's a good idea in a sense that it would be less awkward for me, personally, than the alternative, but I'm afraid to ask because I may be shunned by the rest of my school for the rest of my life.

Ok, so it's not that bad, but still...

This would be so much easier if he'd just get on Facebook once in a while...
OH MY GOD HE'S ONLINE HE'S ONLINE!!!! For like, the second time ever!!
This is fate. Hm, yes, definitely fate. Hope all goes well.
He's driving my friend and me home from school tomorrow now. :D But now you-know-who is all sad because he was the original person who was going to do that, and he said he has nothing to do tomorrow now... Gah. Why can't Bradyn hang out with our family more instead of him? x.x

It's all just an elaborate plot thing I have to get through with my two ex-boyfriends. It's all just weird and annoying because I still like Bradyn (who dumped me a year ago) and wish Scott (who I broke up with a month or two ago) would leave me alone. >.> And so now I sent him a text saying he doesn't have to drive me home, and now he's all sad, and urgh.... I hate making other people feel bad... >.<'

EDIT: I have got to stop writing down everything I'm thinking here...
Good. Talk to him.
I did! :D Wow, I actually get to communicate with him, on the very last day of school. *headdesk*
Chapter 2

Also listening to a few of Geodesium's better pieces.
Very epic.
XDDD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service