Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesomeness! XD

My sister says: "Tell her that she's awesome, and she has an awesome shirt, and I wish they made glow in the dark pudding."

o.O
Mah canker sore. It hurts. v.v
Holy fuck! I used to get those all the time.
Use some baking soda... or is it powder? Which one comes in the arm and hammer box? That's the one.
Soda, I believe.
Just finished a oneshot of what would have happened if Fang had experienced some of the usual symptoms of being under cardiac arrest for more than four minutes. How do you take a bunch of squees and make them cry even harder? Probably like this.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6019943/1/Broken
I just read that and left you the medical-geek equivalent of a squeeing review ._. Forgive me.

If I have a secret vice, it's the kind of thing that happened there: ludicrous canon situation + what would happen in real life = awesome.
I read it. Thanks a ton, and yeah, my younger brother often picks up on my horrendous comma usage, so the fact that you saw an issue along those lines is no surprise, and a helpful hint that it's time to pull out Elements of Style again.
My cat is being hunted by foxes. There's a family of them that live on our block. They're pretty animals, but they're also a bit of a nuisance. >.>
Aww. poor kiteh gonna be the foxes food.
Ryannnn. *glomps*

Like mah other kitteh already was. >.>
You know I am starting to get very confused on what name Ryan has. It was very easy when he was just Ryan.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service