Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shall I fuck (not literally...) with said person?

I'm bored and bitter.
O.o

I rather dislike this person. She sounds like a freakishly good lurker.
Apparently keiralee's account has been hacked, according to a message I got a while back. Keep your eyes open and post carefully.
I've got a buddy with accounts. Does someone need an internet-slap?
Painting a picture my friend took of a bunch of coy fish. :D
...Koi?

'Cause koi are gorgeous :3
Reading Good Omens. Ah, memories.
-Just finished that-

It was good.

And I had to reread parts after I tried reading the newest Vampire Diaries book...
I love this book. So much. And it helps a lot that I've read more Gaiman and Pratchett since the last time I read it. It makes me love and appreciate them as authors so much more.

Ah, never been interested in vampire fiction. What are those about?
XD I thought it was terribly funny. And good. I have Gaiman's American Gods book and two of Prachette's books. Discworld and Sword of Truth on PDF. I should read those sometime,

Eh, stereotypical vampire/human romance. Girl loves vampire, vampire is all, "lol no we can't," and then you throw the vampire's brother in the mix and it gets ugly. I didn't mind the first couple books but then she published a new one after a ten year hiatus and I started to dislike them. I couldn't finish it. I stay away from most Vampire fiction but my friend with decent book taste (usually) suggested it.
I was just thinking that I ought to read American Gods again, actually. Though I'm already in the middle of another of his books, and I should probably wait. XD

Discworld's a thirty-some book long series. Which one do you have?
And isn't Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind? >.>

Ah, I see. Yeah, I've tried to stay away from romances. Twilight didn't help.
Probably, it might take a while to finish, eh?

1-36, plus the time line and the Science Behind it book thingee. All in PDF.

.... It is indeed. Wow.. I feel stupid. XDD It's put underneath Terry Pratchett in my library for some reason. >.>

No, it really didn't. The only exception I really make now is Sarah Dessen and it isn't overly thick with the romance like Vampire Diaries or Twilight.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service