Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ouch.
I'd recommend lots of fluids (irony much?) and rest. Antibiotics too,and something to help you sleep.
Listening to Kelly Clarkson. Over and over and over and over again. This must be the 20th time I've listened to this playlist this weekend...

I don't get why people are all "Oh those songs are so OLD!" A song doesn't suddenly suck because it's not from this year.
Just posted this.

:D
Heh.

*like*
...I don't know how I did that to his personality, but it amuses me immensly.

New all time favorite RP charrie. :D
^_^

How many regular characters do you use?
...You mean how many do I reuse, or how many I've used quite a bit recently (I.E, a character that I only use for one roleplay, but said roleplay is extremely active?)

If the first...well, I use...technically fifty three for Maximum Ride roleplays (A group of forty nine super soldiers, a psycopathic experiment with three separate personalities, each more homicidal than the last) and Talbot.

I use two or three sets of personalities and names in various other roleplays.

So, that makes about fifty five. ^_^ But the forty nine count as one, so I guess...only about eight or nine.

So, being my favorite shouldn't be all that impressive, but I like my charries quite a bit. ^_^
Eating waffles.

For breakfast.

At 2 PM.

:D
I did that! Only with pancakes.
Me too. XD
With pancakes?
Yup.

I've had nothing to eat today with the exception of pancakes and shortbread cookies. >.>

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service