Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's not your trip And I don't blame you for yours. I'm just being bitter. And just in general annoyed with how the world works. It should wear off tomorrow.

XD

-Takes coffee and yogurt anyways-

But tea is soooo good!
XD I know. I meant "I'm sorry" in general.

True. But coffee is better...
D: NO IT IS NOT. LIES.

Why do all the Gingers say that? (Shut up, your ginger, embrace it. You get special ginger scholarships. Seriously.)
XD What does this have to do with being a ginger? (*not ginger*)
My bestie IRL is Ginger and referred to as so by me, she is a coffee addict and insists coffee is superior to tea. So does the other ginger in my class.

Now that I think about it most of my class does. Those bastards...

(YES YOU ARE. That's like saying, "Xuut doesn't like/love Pikachu.")
XDDD Tea is good. Coffee is just better.

(*rolls eyes* I'm mostly blonde... just, a tiny bit gingerish.)
No it is not! You lie! The fish is a liar! Tea is wonderful, Lamp would agree with me.

(Would you rather the blond jokes or the ginger ones? Plus if your ginger there are so many more perks.)
Of course she would agree with you. She doesn't like good coffee, though. She drinks the instant crap or puts milk/creme crap in it.

(You have a point...)
... Instant stuff is good too! Although pot brewed tastes better. And I /always/ put milk in mine. We don't have cream. :| See, she likes the good stuff.

Did I tell you about the kids in my class who put TEN spoons of sugar in their tea? I mean what the hell? TEA NEEDS NO SUGAR. God, I wonder what the hell is in their coffee.
Brewed and ground at home is the best. Preferably a Kona coffee, with cream and a little bit of sugar.

Also, dude -- kids in your class drink tea at all. Consider yourself lucky.
I agree with Nathan, minus the creme. But I don't put creme in anything, ever, so that's just my weirdness.

And I put sugar in tea... but just a little bit. Same with coffee.
Very long story short:

Bad day. v.v

Cookie dough ice cream. ^-^

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service