Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Certainly not the most disturbing manga ever, but close to it.

...Though the fact that it has actual fans does, in fact, disturb me for some reason.
Why the hell would anyone write this? Just... what the fuck. o.o And then there is that people enjoy it.

Does it actually have a decent plot? I just scrolled through the images and read bits and pieces...
I refuse to actually read it.

Not because I'm shocked, but because the text is so damn hard to read. And scrolling through it is a nightmare.

Judging from the TV Tropes page of it (Yes, they actually made a page for this) I'd say it seems to at least have a plot...

Oh, and apparently they actually eat her meat-and that's not a simile-in one chapter. Yummie.
I'm going to go read that...

O.o
Nommeh cannibalism.
You do that. Imma look for some decent scans.

...Though I kinda wonder who translated it into English.

...Would you like to supersize that, Contra?
Of the manga? O.o Enjoy...

XP Never again.
Eh... I'll admit it's a bit further off than the usual stuff that comes out of Japan--then again they have a different set of standards over there. I mean, let's figure; their Cartoon Network (you know, for kids?) has full frontal nudity in it. This must be the comparatively adult stuff.

As for who's it for specifically, besides masochists (For the people who haven't had that particular vocab list yet, that's a type of people who get sexually excited through experiencing/witnessing/dealing pain)... I have no clue.

To which I feel compelled to stick you with another Tom Lehrer song:

(Don't worry, it's tolerable. Remember, it went on TV in the '60s, so I'd say PG-13 at worst, no imagery.)
*squee*

You posted his Irish Ballad a couple of weeks ago, and I am now obsessed with Lehrer. *cough* Which is why I needed iTunes money. Yey for the purchase of another album. >.>

And I swear I have listened to this song twenty times in the past two days.
He's funny. Sadly he doesn't write any more music.
*shrugs* With good reason. He's a bit old to be performing, and I don't know what he would sing about anymore.
He's already sung all of it (war, environmentalism, media, etc), and he still plays something on the piano here or there for people, but he isn't officially performing because apparently he hated the stress.
*nods*
He's a genius on the piano.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service