Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He's a genius off the piano. If you're math inclined, you'll get this:

*latelatelate*

Indeed he is. And no, *detests math*. >.>
Hmm. That wasn't... that disturbing, but... strange.... *didn't actually read it* *just scrolled through quickly*
She rips out her guts. Her internal organs.

For the sexual pleasure of a group of men. Whilst naked.

What the hell, Japan.
Yeah. I know. Honestly, it would've been far more disturbing had I not been expecting it, but... *desensitized to the world* There are some messed up people out there. >.>
I. Feel. Like. I'm. Gonna. Puke.
Too much sugar. I really should know better...
Paused the game for now.

Country music awards are on.

o.e

I think I need to go up to my room and blast some screamo.
I have memorized 'Vegas' on guitar. And my voice riffs are epic, if I do say so myself...

/Now/ I feel like entering the damn talent show, when registration already closed. v.v

I feel like every time an opportunity comes along to perform, I find some reason that I can't do it. Do I honestly think I'm going to get anywhere like this?

I made a YouTube account today. Perhaps my fame will come like Justin Beiber's. At least I /am/ a girl... I hope to start posting videos as soon as I get a camera with a good audio... thinger.
>.>

So, this is the product of a day home sick.

But you have to admit that that is somewhat epic.
YOU'RE SO PRETTY.
-stares-

Sorry.
Thanks. Though apparently I look like a victim of domestic violence. >.>
ISN'T SHE, THOUGH?

*Feels special, 'cause I know where she's sitting and which way she's facing in her room* *feels like a stalker*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service