Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First day of summer!! *Happy dance*
Happy Summer!
Thanks. But it's not starting very well. Ugh, my stomach and back hurt and I feel like I'm gonna puke... :\
Probably withdrawal.
Listening to Regina Spektor and making a bio for a roleplay character. I should really go start a wash, though...
Finished. :D Yey. But it's almost noon, and I haven't gotten anything "important" done yet.
School library computers FTW.

Wait, FB is unblocked, WTF am I doing here? xDD
It's way too effing hot.

My back is gross. My head is gross. And just yuck.

However the school talent show was fun. :D
Saw someone I have mutual friends with on Facebook named "Alison Wonderland". Cleverness win.
I love my bookstore. <3 Shes ordering all my books.

She says before orders any paranormal/young adult book she thinks, "Would Bailey like this?".

I stalk that place. xD
Drying off.

I don't know why my next door neighbors just randomly decided to hate me, but they did. I can't walk around in my neighborhood anymore because they call me names and throw things at me.

Today they invaded my own back yard. My backyard. Water balloons? I can deal. Especially when you're wearing a swimsuit and you're allowed to get revenge. But not today. And they just kept coming and coming. My friends got all wet and everything, and then the insults started pouring in like usual. Excuse me, but I shouldn't have to feel terrorized in my own home.

In an hour, when they've gone inside, I have to go pick up the balloon pieces. Fuck.
What the hell? What did you do to them? o.O

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service