Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What the heck? Pandora? Are you trying to make me frustrated??

I know that is the right username/password combination. Why won't you let me get on my account???

EDIT: What do you mean I didn't sign up with that e-mail??? THAT IS THE CORRECT E-MAIL.
I have to got to a workout class at 9AM tomorrow...

I think I should probably go to bed now...
I'm bored at 1:30 in the morning. :/
22 1/2 hours until freedom.
Didn't go to the class 'cause Mom had a doctor's appointment.

It's sooo hooott...... The high today is 97. It's been like this for the past week. It's never been this hot this early in the summer. Seriously, on our way home from Myrtle Beach two days ago, the thermometer of the car for the outside said 104. <.>
This looks so odd on the phone...

Seriously happy with my grade in gym. :D
The guy who comes to my house and sprays the stuff that kills spiders is here. He's my new best friend.
It's cool. I thought she just plain deleted it, which was nice of her to do, but that's too bad.

See if you can spot the hint in that sentence.
xDD

But seriously. Do it now.
I... have summer reading and homework for HS next year...

I am also now officially terrified of how much homework I'll be having.
It shouldn't be too bad, I didn't notice a change in MS/HS homework, but it depends on the school(s).
Thanks, I hope so.

Because I was actually planning on do after school activities in HS, so those added with more homework means no time for anything else... Which might permanently screw me over in gr. 11 when if I get a job.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service