Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XDDD
v.v

Very true.
Oo it has been a long while, like, since I left to go to Aussie Land.
It was very warm x3 but lovely. The foliage and everything is just so different to the UK, and I really enjoyed myself ^^
Worked for a little while to get some money thought, since I was spending savings and had nothing otherwise to use when I got home .-. But yeah, I saw some Aussie animals and went through one of their epic mountain ranges, and got frazzed and frozen in the same week.
T'was awesomesocks on a bun ^^

I'm back in England now, though. The bf has come back with me for a few years and looking for a job =3 And I have my old job back at Subway, until I go to University in Spetember and have to fall to park time.

S'all good on my end, minus the ear infection still being there x3

How is eveything on your side? =D
Yes. I think I talked to you (barely) once while you were in Aussieland.

Oooh, sounds nice. :D

Oh, Subway. Is it strange I've still never been there? It's on my list of places I should eat at one day but not until I actually have money.

Warm. Ridiculously so, and I get to go to high school next year. Whee. I've developed a weird tan but you can't really tell it's that weird unless you start comparing my arms to my legs and I'm actually pretty good. Going to Toronto this summmer.

And now I have to go to school which I have only like seven days left of. Yay. :D
Yay to end of school x3 Though I'm already out of high school thankfully, I personally didnt enjoy it but I went to a pretty crappy one. Hope your experience is better than mine :P Have fun

In aussie thay start school in February...that just seems wrong to me x3

Meh, I didnt really eat that much Subway until I wroked there, since it was so expensive. Now I get a 20% discount at any store that supports staff discount, as long as I have my hat with me. So I tend to eat too much of it now x3 It's nice though. My fave was salami, pepperoni and ham with cheese and toasted, with salad and mayo.

Then I found out I'm allergic to pork, and suddenly that sandwich explains why I always had a stomach ache when I'd been working.

That's something. I found while I was in Aussie Land that I'm lactose intollerant and allergic to dairy as well. I love cheese way too much to be lactose intolerant .-. But I found some dairy free stuff thats a bit like a block of babybell, so it's not so bad.

Ooh, Toronto...uh...I think that's in Canada? x3 where abouts is it? You going at a nice time of year? =3
God I hope so. I wanna transfer in grade 11 to a private school on scholarship, it's far better than my white ghetto school.

Feburary is also summer which is odd as well.

Ooooh that sounds yummy. :D

o.o Well good thing you found out. It must've been rather uncomfortable.

:D Yay cheese!

Yes, in central southern Canada right by the American border and great lakes. I believe the largest city there. I'm going in te summer so it'll be really awesome.
Lol, I wanted to transer to a private school but my parents wouldnt let me take the entrance exam. I failed a test at the end og primary called the 11+, which meant i went to a crappy high school rather than a 'Grammar', which get more government funding and have the smartest pupils in. Though, it was probably better for me to be top of my school than middle to bottom of one of those.

Yes. Christmas is 40 degrees celcius and you have to detatch yourself from leather chairs with a spatula. It's really weird, being out on a boat on Christmas day and bbqing onion in the sun to have with dinner.

And yes, the discomfort of my gut is much less now, though I do suffer the consiquences for chocolate sometimes... ^^;

And sweet. I love getting away from where I live, its a really built up part of thje south east >< Australia was a nice break, all sun and clean(er) air and peace and quiet at the bf's house. Cant wait to go back some time, for the atmosphere and the bf's family.
*late* *just replies here*

YOU LIVE!

Beyond lovely to see you again. :D
Whoo to being alive x3 Yeah...I didnt do so much interwebbing when I was in Aussie Land...got cuaght up in sightseeing and generally living lol.

It's good to be back ^^
Packing, because there is nothing I'd love more than to drive six hours to attend a 70th birthday party, spend a weekend with family, possibly without interent, and then drive back just in time for school.
Uhm, you're not out of school yet?

Or is it some Australian thing?
School is still in session for a few more weeks here in my part of the UK lol. Just depends on the area I think. Though, Aussies start the school year in February and end in December.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service