Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:O

They do? Whoa. Oh yeah, forgot about the southern hemisphere thing. XD
XD Yeah. We've still got a whole semester to go. But after next week we get semester break, thank God *very much in need of a holiday*
I love making pwnsome pictures to post on MX. ^-^

It expresses;
1. My love for lists.
2. My hate for stupid people.
3. How unbelievably adorable doodles are. Look at the giraffe. Come on, that's epic.
*<3's giraffes*
Random pics from the "beach," even though we never saw water for the two days we were there.

Trying to find sais on the internet. D: I want them for my birthday.

XD Can't wait to be 13 ~
Trying to find what?
:D That's awesome.

Our "exams" this year were projects, because everyone skips the last month so they devised ways to get us to stay in school. Super easy ones in Science and Math. One was a group project that was an oral presentation and the other was a Science portfolio that basically if you handed in, you got a hundred.

Pretty much two classes you can't fail. >.> We're so screwed next year.

At least English and Social Studies was decent and fair. I got 19/20 and it was the highest score so pulling that all nighter was worth it. :D
Dude, 100%? Thats epic, well done for both exams ^^
I think the fact that I just found a roll of neon green duct tape in the same drawer with my very small collection of nice jewelry and remnants of makeup-things says something about my sense of style...

...and I was more excited to find the duct tape...
Neon green duct tape is epic. :D
Waiting for Magiquest to install on my computer... >.>

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service