Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks. c:
*hugs* *hands belated birthday cake*

Did you have a good day?
Sort of. I went swimmng with my sisters and two of my brothers. Didn't get a cake though. >.>My oldest brother threw me in and I did a bellyflop and that hurt like hell,. D:
D:

But swimming is still fun, though. :D
Yay!

Updating this is fun. XDD
XD Oh very.

Especially when you know you're getting close to bits that'll be so very fun to write ^^
:DDDDD
1. My room is a mess due to the fact that I could not find my swimsuit earlier today and I have to clean it up eventually. D:

2. Edge of Eternity is awesome and here's a picture of their awesome keyboard player Josh (who looks a lot like Fang... >>) who actually SMILED for MY camera yesterday while they were playing. :DD

By the way, they're awesome, and Casey still sounds just like Amy Lee even when she's sick.

3. I have now been through the bottle rocket apocalypse. O_O
He looks /exactly/ like the Fang in my head. Right down to the keyboard for writing depressing, emo music.
XDDD Exactly what I thought when I saw him for the first time.

Just keep in mind that this guy can play Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce on the keyboard. Perfectly. And that's just the beginning of his skillz. In a couple of songs he has to play the keyboard and guitar at the same time.

Yeah, he's pretty influenced by stuff like Evanescence, Nightwish, Kamelot, etc... Before I met these guys I was convinced nobody in my town knew those last two bands existed. :D
Lols, I just like his funny expression and how small his large jacket makes his head look. :D

And that other stuff is cool too...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service